ATV under water. HELP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I must admit your first paragraph is well put.

Regarding the Mods however, this board has always been uncensored and as such this is what we must deal with.

Those of us that have been here a while have learned to take certain statements form certain people with a grain of salt. Different personalities is what makes a cummunity a community.

No matter where you go, be it on the internet or rLife, you will find ppl you don't agree with or care for.

Hope you decide to stick around. There is a lot of good info here and also a lot of fun.

Just got back from 3 days of riding.

I'll have to say that this thread blew me away. Censorship should be handed out with great restraint, but occasionally it is necessary for the good of the community. Anybody could be looking at this stuff, and plenty have us stereotyped already. Last thing any atv community needs is a pompous ahole from within pointing out our already tarnished image.

Just an opinion, for what its worth,

I'll hang around, I am sure the other 99% of you are cool peeps

wow most of that dropped pretty quick, i wasnt here for the heat of the battle, so ill post now : yes, the warrenty thing may have been wrong, but sturydude, where do you get your idea that you can play the police? just cuz he did somthing wrong doesnt mean you can make his life worse. you stated about how his wrongdoing was bad for the economy(in a roundabout way)... well try this on for size... you NARK on someone for there wrongdoing, they get fired. they are out of money, they cant buy gas (thats what makes the economy go around) so he cant drive. therefore he cannot shop at the local family opperated market, they loose his profit. he also will not order stuff from the dealer he got fired from, they loose his profit. he can no longer take his girlfrind out any more for dinner and what not, she gets pissed, and where he would of taken her looses profit (wow you made another person pissed, his woman!--- thats cruel!) do you see how you made a huge problem, not just for one person, for what could evolve and multiply into THOUSANDS by doing what you did could really hurt alot of ppl, yes, what he did WAS wrong, but is it right and moraly just for you to put one person under and thousands will go with him, your simple action of playing police can ruin many peoples lives, how does ruining others lives make you an upstanding citizen, or a better person??

I'm a little late on this topic, but i agree with storydude 100% with everything he said. Everyone is pissed off about how much quads cost now, like the 700R's how last year they were $6,999 and now they are $7,199. And the people who get so pissed off about this stuff are the people who bring it upon themselves and eveybody else. I don't care what you did, it's called fraud and the whole economy suffers from it.

and warriorspeed, you don't know what you are talking about, so quit making yourself look like a 13 year old, oh wait, you are. sorry daddy.

Back