VIN decoder

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
thought this would be usful to some of you

its a VIN decoder for finding out what year your atv is

has honda,yamaha,kawasaki,suzuki,and a universal vin decoder for all makes and models

the guy told me mine was a 2000 ...but the vin decoder says its a 98 ..

and just incase you didnt know >>>> All vehicles manufactured after 1978 have a 17 digit VIN number. It is made up of a combination of letters and numbers, but the letter "O" is never used, it should be entered as a "0" (zero).

And your ATV VIN number will be stamped on the frame, usually on the left hand side, on the frame rail under the motor. Do not try to use the number that it stamped on the motor, that is the motor serial number, not the ATV VIN number.

If the ATV VIN is not there, it could be somewhere else on the frame, and may be attached as a riveted metal plate, or possibly as a sticker. Just remember, it must have 17 characters, or you need to keep looking till you find it.

anyways this will help out some of you that need parts or whatever and dont know what yr u got , or just use it for the hell of it

http://www.atv-411.com/atv-vin-decoder.html

I remember someone posted a chart that was the same thing but way easier to use.

Back