So I just put 20" razrs on.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trust me and weston, you need at LEAST 10000 lbs breaking strength. 1800 lbs is a big difference.

looks like a good one to me. especially the price!

out of HOURS of looking i thought it was decent but goddam ----so many to choose from. i gonna check rocky mtn, this was all ebay ****, im still open for others

im not going to participate any further in you trying to create unneeded drama because i got something mixed up. get over it.

speak when spoken too, raise ur hand, dont they teach u this in 6th grade anymore???????
some peoples kids:loco::beat:

Where do I find 10,000 lb tensile strength chain. D.I.D.'s website only has 7,600 lb atv racing chain. Are they no good?

Where do I find 10,000 lb tensile strength chain. D.I.D.'s website only has 7,600 lb atv racing chain. Are they no good?
im still looking, 8200# seems to be the norm, the one i found (so far) is rite at 10000#
let me know what you find as i will do the same

speak when spoken too, raise ur hand, dont they teach u this in 6th grade anymore???????
some peoples kids:loco::beat:

again, stop with your bullshit and get over it. You want a punk? i will give you a punk. you are pissing me off. your the only one being an ass here.

mhmm some peoples kids get pissed when you keep on going on and on and on and on. you really want to continue? PM me.

Dude man cut the kid a break! He was just trying to help even if he was wrong you don't need to be an ass about it. Some peoples kids bet your parents would be proud to see you picking on a 15yr old kid. He is just trying to help. I have met Alex and his father they are both stand up guys. You got a problem with Alex than ignore it don't belittle the kid!

Last edited:
Dude man cut the kid a break! He was just trying to help even if he was wrong you don't need to be an ass about it. Some peoples kids bet your parents would be proud to see you picking on a 15yr old kid. He is just trying to help. I have met Alex and his father they are both stand up guys. You got a problem with Alex than stfu and ignore it don't belittle the kid!

thank you! :tup:

sparky/MS were r u guys? i need a sprocket, now i know what i got and want to change it bad!!!! my dealer dont have any or id be done lol
let me know, thx

I'm in Brazil until Saturday. But when I get home I can ship out one or two or three. Ive got a few different ones. Just let me know.

I'm in Brazil until Saturday. But when I get home I can ship out one or two or three. Ive got a few different ones. Just let me know.
next saturday?? ill take yours or ill just order some, no big deal either way, whatever wil be quicker, i can get the new nut at my dealer
i think from what i hear i want 14/40 but if you have some others to try ill play around

Back