THE BUILD......finally

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you can't complain about that can ya
you had to have done it all right then Jim
give yourself a pat on the back man for a job well done
when you coming to WI to do mine LMFAO!!!

don't forget the metal clothes hangers too they work good with the duct tape:tup:

don't forget the metal clothes hangers too they work good with the duct tape:tup:
Yup had that happen to me once had it all held on with zipties

funny, he had metal hanger in bag, we used that, found some barb wire fence we added and zip ties......it looked so good he actually contemplated to continue to ride:haha: but he went and made it no prob to his house:tup:

Well first hard ride (it freakin ugly, way to many rocks) about 4 hrs, broke battery cable, no biggy, thats it! rode with 450r, banshee and a raptor, raptor lost castle nut on hub, wheel came off, we looked for it but that was a joke, barb wired tire to sprocket and he made it home. have some pics but misplaced SD card:argh:

well still hunting SD card (fucked up, never left puter room) but anyway I forgot to mention that my stock shifter is now scrap metal, it kept "camming" over on me and hitting my boot, talk about pissed off, new 1 should be here on wed. Also my homemade lower chain roller appears to be working great! The raptor and banshee i rode with had FULL size skateboard wheel uppers, not sure about lowers, but he said thats all they been using for yrs. now. Even with the abusive riding and terrain I was on it doesnt look like the chain ever even touched my upper.

It appears im running lean, plug is whitish, clip on 3, screw 2 turns out, 145 main, float set. get smoke on start up still, other than that it ran awsome, what do I need to do with carb now??????????????????

up the main to 155(or whatever the next size main jet is from stock) and or move the needle clip down 1 notch I would start with a bigger main if she idles good then just try that first maybe turn the air fuel screw out another half turn

Last edited:
:bump:

It appears im running lean, plug is whitish, clip on 3, screw 2 turns out, 145 main, float set. get smoke on start up still, other than that it ran awsome, what do I need to do with carb now??????????????????

go to 2 1/2 turns out .... if that doesn't work then bump up the main to 147.5 or 150 ... the smoke on start up is most likely valve seals

1st ride

A few pics from ride (found SD card:iagree:, videos screwed).......
this is when the raptor wheel fell off......in the back....Charlie frantically digging for parts.....

DSC00619.jpg

where i was when battery cable broke....underneath rt 287 @ wanaque river

DSC00622.jpg

Alternate Castle nut (coat hanger, barb wire, elec tape, zip ties.....FIXED )

DSC00618.jpg

Home.............

IMG_3704.jpg

so when you supposed to get the tank plastic?
and you need to get it all polished up for QOTM entry after tomorrow for July and get a couple good pics of her

Dont leave home without!!!

Got new shifter today so i said im gonna ride!!!! What a difference! so smoothhhhhhhh..........one prob thou, as you can see, i took off cover plate screw to clear shifter, couldnt upshift after i got in the woods, is this normal? bending required?
IMG_3730.jpg

Back