yeoldetymewarrior8

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somehow when i always think of how i want my warrior to eventually look, it always ends up looking just like this one. white fenders, blue frame and lower a arms and chrome uppers with a little more conservative on the front fender cut

I ended up getting the frame, suspension and motor from this and rebuilt it for a friend of mine. The frame ended up breaking in the usual spot by the swing arm. I ended up getting a new frame swapping the A-Arms and everything else and rebuilding the motor. If you look in my pictures it`s the blue quad.

This is what it looked like when I got it.

Last edited:
Hey beastly I put a couple more pics of it in my album for you to check out.

It runs pretty good he didn`t want to go to crazy with it. We put a hot rods crank in it we had to re sleeve the cylinder it was already bored to the max. The head was already ported and had a cam. Those A-arm suck they don`t take stock bushings I had to machine down a set to fit right. The polished clutch cover looked good in the beginning but after a couple seasons of riding it really starts to dull. He only paid $400 for pretty much the rolling chassis and engine minus shocks and plastics.

Back