• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

First gen for sale in NY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamafreak

Reaction score
The time has come to let go of my 87. I have spent many hours on rebuilding this. Ive replaced everything needed and only needs a pull start rope or a starter. The electronics work and all bearings were replaced. Asking 1200. Has maher plastic.

Update. Starter and pull start rope coming. Also has a full dmc exhaust and swing arm skid plate. Rk chain and all new gaskets.

Thank you. I took it out last night and she is tight and proper. It's a great quad and never left me stranded or broke. I'm doing the stator next and maybe extended swing arm.

Update. Installed starter and stator and new battery. Front wheel bearings are new as well. I took the rope out of the pull start cause the electronics are new. Just did an alignment and tightened everything since I rebuilt it. It will need 2 headlight bulbs but they do work. I'm considering trades too. I might switch the plastics to black. Undecided yet

Back