350 Warrior - Need help buying new parts!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsMichaelH

Reaction score
Ok, so the Warrior needs freshened up and I'm not sure what parts are good and what I should spend my money on (tired of buying the junk chinese parts)
Links to the following would be appreciated:
Rear Brake Caliper - Mine is just about shot, won't let the brake pads slide so they just drag.

Solenoid??? - I can press the start button and hear a slight click at the solenoid, but nothing happens. I'm currently crossing the solenoid with a screwdriver to start it. I've cleaned all the connectors I could find from the start button.

Chain/Front Sprocket/Rear Sprocket - I prefer the stock tooth size, but let me know about some suggestions.

Intake Manifold Boot - The boot from the carb to the head, has a hole in it currently, sucks air, dies down at low idle.

Jetting - Has a big gun exhaust, cuts out/spits and sputters at full throttle. Not sure if the intake boot would stop this from happening, pretty sure it just needs jetted. I heard a 45 pilot and 147.5 main is what I will need? Not sure.

Ok, so the Warrior needs freshened up and I'm not sure what parts are good and what I should spend my money on (tired of buying the junk chinese parts)
Links to the following would be appreciated:
Rear Brake Caliper - Mine is just about shot, won't let the brake pads slide so they just drag.

Solenoid??? - I can press the start button and hear a slight click at the solenoid, but nothing happens. I'm currently crossing the solenoid with a screwdriver to start it. I've cleaned all the connectors I could find from the start button.

Chain/Front Sprocket/Rear Sprocket - I prefer the stock tooth size, but let me know about some suggestions.

Intake Manifold Boot - The boot from the carb to the head, has a hole in it currently, sucks air, dies down at low idle.

Jetting - Has a big gun exhaust, cuts out/spits and sputters at full throttle. Not sure if the intake boot would stop this from happening, pretty sure it just needs jetted. I heard a 45 pilot and 147.5 main is what I will need? Not sure.
Hi Michael,
I would search for all these parts on Ebay.
I recommend you to buy a original Yamaha intake boot from Ebay, other brand boots will crack way faster.
Goodluck!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

Hi Michael,
I would search for all these parts on Ebay.
I recommend you to buy a original Yamaha intake boot from Ebay, other brand boots will crack way faster.
Goodluck!

Hmm ok. I figured OEM would be the best way to go with the boot. Do you know if I am right about the jetting and if my problem is the solenoid aswell?

Hmm ok. I figured OEM would be the best way to go with the boot. Do you know if I am right about the jetting and if my problem is the solenoid aswell?
Yes, im pretty sure the solenoid is broken. Im not good with jetting, but jet size's vary for everyone.... So you cant just say you need a 45 pilot and a 147.5 main. I would suggest you to take a look inside your carb to see which size main jet you are running right now. It sounds to me your bike is running rich, so based on that you have to go down in your main jet size.
You should start jetting when you installed a new boot! Just to make sure everything is correct working.

Last edited:
Yes, im pretty sure the solenoid is broken. Im not good with jetting, but jet size's vary for everyone.... So you cant just say you need a 45 pilot and a 147.5 main. I would suggest you to take a look inside your carb to see which size main jet you are running right now. It sounds to me your bike is running rich, so based on that you have to go down in your main jet size.
You should start jetting when you installed a new boot! Just to make sure everything is correct working.

Ok, thanks man.

Back