rejetting warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

userfriendly

Reaction score
i made this as i rejetted my warrior w/ dynajet stage2 kit. the kit came with directions but i made this to show how easy it is. hope it helps anyone thinking about jetting carb. you might want to play in full screen to read directions.

if i left anything pit let me know

http://www.youtube.com/v/Bz7y1OEagmc&hl=en&fs=1

1998yamahawarrior said:
i put the same kit in and had to figure out the slide my self

that one of the reasons i posted, i know it easy to do but i wanted to someone going in to it to see wha they have to do. i hope it helps atleast someone

i like how you slid the whole arm out to get to the needle. i've never done that before. it actually took me several time before i found a way to keep from breaking that plastic piece.

Now that i do though i must add that if you rig up a small 1gal. gas can with a fuel petcock(i found mine at a landscaper shop) and a piece hose, you can make up a make shift gas tank thats makes it easier to work on your carb with out taking apart and putting everything back together. this came in especially handy when i had to play with it after getting a new exhaust. it allowed me to replace the main and then adjust the needle several times til it was right without having the oem tank in the way.

i wish i knew this was on here i had to re jet mine and im only 15 had no fn clue what i was doin till i tore into it but i got it put 2gether right and works great

im 16 damn this is diffucult ( my bike back fires so i thought it wasnt jetted...well it has a 155 in it with a fmf magamax? like really so i have a 148,150 and 155 Dg performance jets but none of them work ? do i mess with the needle or what?

Get yourself genuine mikuni jets, and clean the carb. The needle's stock posistion is the 3rd (middle) notch.

Back