Warrior 350 Tear Down

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy if you want my 2 cents you wouldn't cut the frame and use it for scrap you won't get crap for mone! Wouldn't you want to sell the parts which would pay for the quad but oh well just my 2 cents.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

There's more parts than what is in the trailer you have break calibers swing arm,a- arms need I say more strip the frame and make a for sale thread there's plenty of people that want that stuff I don't mine has nothing stock besides motor and frame.

You could still sell the frame, swinger, axle, rims, a arms, shocks, foot pegs... a lot of money just sitting there to cut up. Put the whole roller up for sale and I bet you sell it. I definitely agree with jeff on this one.

There's more parts than what is in the trailer you have break calibers swing arm,a- arms need I say more strip the frame and make a for sale thread there's plenty of people that want that stuff I don't mine has nothing stock besides motor and frame.

Haha I posted mine and your's came up. Pretty much the same thing.

I bought this whole running quad for $500. I don't want to wait all summer to sell these parts... I'm only keeping the rims, the handlebar, the engine, and the key switch... Everything else is either garbage or scrap metal... I'll wait another month and see what I can sell from this tear down. Thanks

Back