DRW, Pro-Former Intake

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
So... a while back Weston decided to make a new part, and asked me to try it out. It is a custom intake tube from air box to carb. Made out of silicon tubing, and is nearly DOUBLE the I.D. of the stocker. It is a nicely flowing piece as well. No more kinked and hard bends that the stocker takes. I've had it on for about two months now, but, it was only yesterday that I got to try it out. Fits great, and seems to give a much more crisp throttle responce. It is sucking monster air with Weston's air box. Obviously it is bigger so it will flow better. I can't really remember if there is a differecnce in the power band, but, on and off the throttle it seeemed to perform better. Will post pics, hopefully tomorrow.

yea.. but everyone on here has a drive way :tup:

let me double check and see if i have a picture of it..

edit: this is all i have of it, pat will have to get one of it on the bike.

IMG_20120910_142511.jpg

Last edited:
Best I can do with the cell. ALthough I'm not thrilled about cleaning and painting the frame, it will look sooooo much better then the dirt stuck on mine.

No, it's a small piece of plastic that weston smoothed the **** out of. He can tell you better. Not very large either.

is there a way to put a nipple on it so I can hook up the crank case breather hose to it?

Back