dg alloy nerf bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
these nerfs are great! not one complaint and i bought them used. seem to be extremely durable since i weigh 250 and i can stand on one side without it bending. and they only weigh like 3 lbs so these suckers are light! so i would suggest these to anyone who is looking for some good nerfs that are light and durable.:tup:

***update***
i flipped my quad and it landed directly on these! they didnt bend one bit! they are (IMO) the best nerfs ever! and they are quick release if you put pins in where the bolts are supposed to go.

Mounting mine was a hassle, they had the brackets installed on the wrong sides, and upside down. Once I fucked around with it for about an hour, and bent the mishapen brackets, and purchased new longer bolts that weren't included in the kit, they fit alright.

Agreed, strong as hell. And nice to be able to stretch your legs out on the long haul rides.

I mounted mine that i got from oldwarriorrider and they are awesome! they mounted easy and are tough as nails. I'm 205 and jump and bounce on them and they wont bend they flex a little but thats it

I have these on mine as well. So far im loving em. No bend or flex at all.

Mine came with them installed, wasnt to sure since I had the steel series on my old warrior and they bent easy. Needless to say after the rebuilt I put them back on and was surprised I could stand on the side and they didnt give all that much. Like someone else mentioned the space is great for long rides, hell in especially rough terrain Ill stand just on the nerfs to save my knees from the hard bumps as long as I dont need to shift. They really proved that they are durable after a day and a half straight of riding doing just what I siad for sometimes long periods of time!

Back