my custom head light mod

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could hook it up so on low you have one light on and on high both lights are on.

I have tryied that an when I did it it just turned out the one that was just on lol weird I must be missing something do cross the wires or something??

The high and low should be two different circuts. Might need to use a test to figure what does what.

If I get bored this weekend I will break out my test light and see what wires do what and post back.

Sweet ya cause it would be like a sport bike that's how they are lows are one beam an high turns on both sounds trippy for sure!!

I think to get one light lit up on low and both lit up on high you have to hook the yellow and green wire together on one light and hook just the yellow up on the other light. that means a green wire on one light wont be connected to anything at all. or perhaps i am wrong?

Last edited:
What if the green is low beam and yellow is high----then both green on one light then both yellows on the other?

Thats what I am saying if you took both yellow wires if they are high beam then when you flip them on they both would be on back to low which might be green then one should on? In theory that should work?

Back