New Guy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jglock53

Reaction score
I have a 94 down to the frame. Im gonna restore it. I pulled the head and just got off the phone with advanced machining. Im gonna have them do that and im gonna give the rest a whirl. Honestly for me the power seems plenty so im not gonna go too crazy with it as far as motor. I am all about reliability. I have been researching and researching so i can do this up right the first time. So far I want to do the +2 arms, get the motor all freshly redone, and shocks replaced. I weigh 220 and i am 6ft2 so i want it to fit me nice. I defintily had fun with it this last summer and it was definatly not even at stock performance , alot of zip ties ha. so i cant wait to build this thing and have even stock or a hair better performance. Im sure ill be asking regular for regular advice along the way.

welcome to the forum man, get lots of pics along the way ... we love our pics around here ... nothing like watching a bike come together

pics

I am opening a photobucket account as we speak. Ill get some pics of how i bought it and rode it this summer you should get a kick out of the rear tires. I think they are 25s I didnt know any better but I do now. I am really excited to build this thing just how I want it.

046.jpg

sweet it worked that was about a week ago now its stripped not quite all the way.

well the plastics are from a 98 ... whats the 10th digit of the vin?

edit: nice DG nerfs to.. there are some boys on here looking for those nerfs

Last edited:
Tenth digit - Year Code
87(H), 88(J), 89(K),90(L), 91(M), 92(N), 93(P), 94(R),95(S), 96(T), 97(V), 98(W), 99(X),00(Y), 01(1), 02(2), 03(3), 04(4)

When i bought it this summer it was listed as a 98. From this site I learned how to read the vin code and that was a 94. It is a frankenstein I guess. I really didnt know any better I just thought it was sweet and rode it. From what I have been reading on here I have a pretty good idea where I want this to go right now its a mess

Back