Howdy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomad

Reaction score
While I'm a Honda 400 guy, my son has a Warrior 350 and I'm really happy to have found this site! I've been able to find a ton of really great information so far. His Warrior has been a pain, so it's nice to find a lot of specific information! Looking forward to learning from you guys.

I know, I know. lol. I actually used to be a huge Yamaha fan until I started riding the 400ex. I'm still a big Yamaha fan, but I really love my Honda. Right now I have the pack split with 2 Hondas and 2 Yamahas.

Hopefully by the time we're done my sons Warrior will keep up with the 400ex. I'd probably still be more pro-yamaha if I had bought a "less used" Warrior. The guy I bought it from did a lot of stupid things to it. Hopefully most of it can be fixed.

I got mine in less than stellar condition as well. I'm sure I'm not the only one....it can be fixed.

Depending what your going to do to it'll keep up or beat your ex if you want it to .... I smoke my uncles ex

Lol I'll steer clear of the 400ex vs 350 warrior discussion. Thanks for the welcome and hopefully you guys can help us get this thing running.

Keep that 400ex talk to a minimum...... Hahaha

Welcome to the site, they can be a pain at first because they are often neglected when bough used, but once back at 100% they are kick ass quads!

Back