Hello from Kansas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksshane

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

My sons grandma (my mom) bought him one of those cheap chinese 50cc 4 wheelers a few weeks ago which gave me an excuse to buy a atv for myself :iagree:

Picked up a 2001 warrior last night. :atv:
I road dirtbikes growing up so Im sure Ill have lots of questions, but this looks like the perfect place. Nice helpful friendly people.

Ill get some up today. The PO put purple and grey (local college colors for his area) plastics on it and it has a different headlight unit on the front. So it is something different.

The colors arent really my taste, but unless I can find someone to swap plastics with Ill probably learn to live with them.

Here is a picture of my new to me 01 Warrior

nov132012warrior350.jpg

Welcome! Those are the same plastics that I have on my 94!!! I dont mind the gray but that weird purple/blueish color takes some getting used to.

Just paint them if you don't like the color.. With some good prep, and the right paint. You would be surprised how well it'll hold up.

well if that were the case I have a couple hundred performance stickers to throw on mine doesn't mean the parts are on it! just messing with ya Bones lol

congrats on the purchase, actually was considering looking into that one myself. Think i'd rather get a rappy 350 though. there's a few of us from Kansas on here.

Just has after market exhaust and jetted.

I double checked the vin today and it is an 01. The plastics are in pretty good shape.

Rusty,
Thats cool. Yea I talked to the guy and we ended up doing some trading. Basically I ended up getting it for 850. I thought that was pretty good deal. It should fill my needs and then some..lol

Latest posts

Back