newbe need help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eg6

Reaction score
I just got a banchee 01 and it dont have a chain tensioner

It has a after market swing arm and the adjuster is not there IMG_20121011_123535.jpg

And i have a stage 4 keihin carburetor where is the idle set screw it'll run 4 a few seconds then die

Ya and is it go good carburetor
You have a single carb conversion eh.. I would suggest ditching the single, and going back to the dual set up. The single intakes rob you of a lot of power!! Sure it's a bit easier to tune, but it's no fun... lol

What kind of pipes are you running on that thing, and did you get your carrier figured out???

Also do you have any pictures of this beast.. We all love pictures. :iagree:

Oh and don't worry about the guys pick'n on yah because your running a YFZ350.. This is a good forum with a vast diversity of knowledge.

loosen the 2 bolts on the carrier anr rotate it forwards that should help.

now for the carb stick with what you got and get it tuned, my uncle has done a TON of tuning with his 89 model, and the single carb runs smoother and better but it will use a ton more fuel!

take a few pictures of the carb both sides and post them up so we can help, but a good rule of thumb is they are normally on the left side of the carb

Well the single carbs, and 2 into 1 pipes were designed to move the powerband, and give you more bottom end. They also choke out the top end, and the motor won't rev as high.

But a single, with a set of "dual" ESR pipes would be a good setup. You would have a strong bottom end, with a killer midrange powerband!!

Just say'n.. lol

the real benefit of the single carb is there is no loss in vacuum on the carb so its more consistent, since these dont have accel pumps.

Back