new to the yfm world

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukrider350r

Reaction score
hi my names courtney ive just bought an 2007 yfm350 raptor
so thought i would join to see hwat tips and advice i can get im from the uk(probly 1 of only ones) and its shocking for parts and advice over here every ones answer is get a 700 or i cant get parts so i came on here to find where to get parts and best upgrades to do

Welcome! You have come to the right place there are some smart dudes and some smart asses on here! You stick around and you will get what you are looking for.
- Levi

Welcome!! you came to the right place
YFM350.COM your one stop shop for knowledge and tips!

Good to have ya here, Brit... Are there many places to ride there? Thought it was kinda small with lots of people... Honest question...

Welcome to the forums..
You know if you need parts you probably couldn't go wrong with ebay??
But the shipping might kill yah!!

there is no where to ride without the police giving out fines so bought a road legal one so i can just jump on a field as i pass then go before they come ha and ive had to use ebay.com now the shipping is abit steep but its worth it and the only way im going to get parts so i will learn to live with it ha now just need some ideas what to do only thing i can decide on is my colours ha

WELCOME!!!! does it have blinkers/ stop lites/power steering/power windows/child safety locks???? :haha:

its a road legal raptor i will post some pics later today and no it has stop lights tho ;)

Back