What's up from TN

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdy_sohc

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Thomas and I am from Nashville TN. I recently picked up my first ATV and it is this 01 Warrior. So far I love it, it's gotta couple problems but I am sure I can fix it up. Other than that it runs pretty well.

530913_10151343353648835_876151798_n.jpg

:atv:

The problems so far I have found
1. Previous owner remove the fuel peacock for some reason. It's like plated off
2. Oil leaks from what it looks like the Neutral switch by the oil filter housing. Hopefully not the from where the engine splits.
3. Both bolts that hold the rear pads in the caliper the heads are broken off

so only a couple minor fixes and how does the fuel get out of the tank and to the carb if the petcock is blocked?

Also where they put a aftermarket exhaust on it leaks real bad at the end of the header where the aftermarket on sides over. They had some kind of sealant around it when I bought it and its all burnt off now!

so only a couple minor fixes and how does the fuel get out of the tank and to the carb if the petcock is blocked?

It's like they broke the on/off selector off of it and just screwed a piece of metal on there to keep it from leaking

Thanks for the welcomes and the help everyone. I am gonna try some exhaust wrap today from work. I am sure header wrap for cars will work just well.

1998yamahawarrior- hit me up if you have one. I'll buy it from you

Back