Which do you currently own? Warrior or Raptor?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you currently own?

• Warrior

Votes: 320 90.7%
  • Raptor 350

Votes: 24 6.8%
  • Both

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters

b_700x

Reaction score
Just curious as to which model the majority of our members currently ride.

Warrior or Raptor 350?

Please vote! :)

im gunna half to say warrior lol.....i love this site im on here everyday ! b4 and after work ect.. awsome site if u guys dont know me my names jeff

Sell the rappy so you can do more mods to Walle

the front shocks and the swing arm is the only things i can mod! lol im selling the raptor and it will pay for the new crank and rear carrier for this FS swinger i got setting in the shop for walle. and i will send the trans to cv4 and have it smoothed to free up some more hp and reduce friction.

wardogs always win as on right now i think its the best trail quad out there.....i mean yea theres the 400ex but the warrior beats that alot

the front shocks and the swing arm is the only things i can mod! lol im selling the raptor and it will pay for the new crank and rear carrier for this FS swinger i got setting in the shop for walle. and i will send the trans to cv4 and have it smoothed to free up some more hp and reduce friction.

That's gonna be sweet!

You will need to ask Scott for sure, but I think its 430 for the swing arm, I traded him a extremely nice set of works front shocks for it

I have owned 4 warriors,a 89,a 92,a94,an now a 2000, everytime i go looking to buy a sport quad ,lol,i find a deal on a warrior ,cant get them out of my blood,lol.i gotta say warriors is gonna win the vote.

Latest posts

Back