88 warrior plastics replacements, what works and doesnt??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mityme

Reaction score
Hey Yall. I'm a newbie I have an 88 warrior that we are restoring its been garaged for ten+ yrs and somebody built an armour body for it. We need plastics but being new ay this o need help with what does and don'ts I need to be aware of. What years are interchangeable without modifications. Etc. Any help? Suggestions? :atv:

Got pics and its cool but its too heavy for my kid to have on his quad. I can't figure out how to upload pics. Help? Would love to sell or trade for plastics if anyone interested.

I have no idea either how to upload pics in a post, I know how to make a album. Go to your profile and go to add album then you can upload your pics to it. Same for your avatar pic and profile pic. Theres a post on here about it, Also check the FAQ section

If you guys have photo bucket I can tell you how upload your pics

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Please tell, I have photo bucket. But have never used it other than uploads

Ok you go to the pic that you want to use and if you see on the right you see links click on IMG and paste in your post and when you submit reply you pic will come up..

Back