Need help!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98yfm350

Reaction score
Was riding today and all of a sudden my chain threw and Cracked my case. Anyone know of a good place to look for a new one? And also will i have to rebuild the whole motor im really hoping not because i just rebuilt it like a month a go.

Was riding today and all of a sudden my chain threw and Cracked my case. Anyone know of a good place to look for a new one? And also will i have to rebuild the whole motor im really hoping not because i just rebuilt it like a month a go.

Do you have a pic of it ? You might be able to JB weld it..If you want to buy one look on ebay im sure you can find a good used one for the fraction of what you would pay for a new one.. But some pics up so we can see what ya have going on..

The holes are about the size of a dime do you think it would still work?

Im sure it will.. Just clean it up real good with break clean or starter fluid to clean the oil off and put the jb weld on let it sit 24 -48 hours just to make sure it cures that **** works pretty good..

Back