Hello

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthatfieldracing

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Matt Hatfield im from KY and i build race motors and own a engine machine shop. Im happy to be part of your forums!

Thanks guys, i ride the old 2 strokes myself im going to build me a warrior big bore stroker soon i like the old warriors and raptor 350's. Soon as i build one be looking for some custom parts from me for these bikes.

Welcome! You have a nice forum yourself, been a member for awhile!

welcome from a fellow warrior owner and 2 smoke rider. lol, i only have a little blaster to smoke with though, but's it's got some balls.

i'd love to see pics of all those 250r's, the LT and the SHee. hell post 'em all lol.

welcome from a fellow warrior owner and 2 smoke rider. lol, i only have a little blaster to smoke with though, but's it's got some balls.

i'd love to see pics of all those 250r's, the LT and the SHee. hell post 'em all lol.

Sure i will get some pics, im trying to restore a few of them right now it takes alot of work keeping these old quads going and i have a full in house machine shop keeps my hands tied up to. I built my wife a raptor 350 and its pretty fast for a old 2 valve motor. If she keeps riding it i will be building some custom parts for these bikes. I also have a 2 stroke forum www.2strokecentral.com you can see some of my work over there.

I posted them in the pics section but i have several other of my quad pics it wont let me post more.

Latest posts

Back