Hello.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
Hi.
New guy here from the Island in B.C, Canada.
Just picked up a Warrior last week, first quad i've owned.
Got it from a kid who apparently doesn't realize vehicles need maintenance, so i'm in the process of fixing all the problems i've encountered.
Took it for a ride the first day i picked it up was really surprised how well it pulled. I'm not a small guy, i wasn't sure how a 350 would do, but i came out pretty impressed.
Been checking out this site for the last few days, figured i'd register up and say Hello.

picture.php

My Warrior, My brothers Polaris 400 and our buddy's Raptor 700.

For sure, thanks.
This bike's been pretty beat, the front end is worn right out, all the plastics were cracked, brakes are all cooked, bars are tweaked, rear tires are toast. Someone, at one point, painted over the stock blue with Kawasaki Green, and it's half flaked off the plastics, so it looks pretty bad.
Still, it seems to run awesome, pulls hard, and i picked it up for a decent price, so i don't mind putting a bit of money into it.
Looking at the ASR +2 A-Arms since my stocker ball joints are ready to fall out. Already ordered up new brake pads & front wheel bearings.
It came with a twist throttle, which i thought was pretty cool, until i rode with it in the trails around here. Will be swapping that back to thumb lever as soon as possible.
In the future i'm probably going to have to upgrade the rear axle, someone welded the sprocket hub to the axle nut, and the retainer nut to the axle, so when i go to change out the rear wheel bearings, i'm going to have to grind off the nuts and probably end up replacing the axle & sprocket hub. But for now the bearings are tight enough to leave alone.
Wont be riding until i at least do the A-Arms tho, the joints are ready to fall apart.
Again, thanks for the welcomes :)

Latest posts

Back