Shifter Upgrade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAR_WARRIOR

Reaction score
Hello fellow warrior riders, okay am going to reveal something that i have use for years, this will give you the ability to shift quicker and smoother under hard acceleration. this medthod has serval names but i perfer to call it (down-up) by hooking it upside down when up shifting you must put foot on top of shift lever and push down. will post picture as to how it should when finish 8/15/12. * Remember this is our little secret

I had an old lt185 I picked up for my sister for 160 bucks! Needed tires, float, and tune up. Was a 4speed, all down, it sucked ass! Had an 86 bayou 300 2x4 that was all down, again, sucked ass!

I had an old lt185 I picked up for my sister for 160 bucks! Needed tires, float, and tune up. Was a 4speed, all down, it sucked ass! Had an 86 bayou 300 2x4 that was all down, again, sucked ass!

Dude I had a Kawi 300 and 185 too and tbh I liked it more then going up it was a quicker motion than pulling up

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back