• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NICE 87 warrior...for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt97899

Reaction score
for sale or trade... make offer!! you can call me at 14408671938 im located 25 mins east of cleveland ohio heres the list...
.. well here i have an 87 yamha warrior with too much too list and has almost everything done to it possible.. frame is the rarer blue frame. a arms are 87 with new removable balljoints the bike before engine teardown on previousbuild had about 8 rides on it... has a ported head with ti.valves and springs the .450 lift megacycle cam.. freshly bored .80 over cylinder.. freshly reworked crank from mr crankshaft with the oiling mod done. the bottom end is all there its just in a plastic bin.. it also comes with fresh 1987 cases with the proper oil filter housing cover on it.
along with another bottom end with a bad case near chainguard of course.. and a locked up crank. the front end has a diamond j customs widening bracket kit.. seeing is aftermarket a arms for these are harder to find than the holy grail...due to the 87-89 variant. the front end was set 3 inches wider and also has been converted to limited edition yfz 450 shocks up front. as well as the a arms and swingarm being powdercoated black and also has 3 inch asr chromoly tie rods... its also been fitted with heel plates ... the rear caliper is 2003 warrior.. tag t2 fat bars yz125bend... it also has a ceet gripper cover and custom maier race plastics up front... along with a custom front bumper.. the carb is the newer style as well and jetted for the setup now but with a standard bore. Has an hmf pipe as well... rims are itp t9 baja non beadlock up front beadlock sims in back.. 20" razrs on back 75% 22 inch rzrs on front 50%.... theres alot more to it but let me know if youre interested the bike basically needs a rear rotor and a piston to run and thats it.. i also have alot of of extra parts too ... for sale or trade but prefer $$$

Attachments

• 100_0944[1].jpg
    100_0944[1].jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_0942[1].jpg
    100_0942[1].jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 15
Back