CDI/carb problems tuning

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevywarrior

Reaction score
I have a 2002 warrior bored 40 over, kibblewhite valves yada yada yada, port and polished whole nine yards. Ill cut to the chase. I order a big gun rev box and throw er in to hopefully fix the popping and sputtering up top and get a little more out of her. Started right up got half throttle and same problem. i have a 150 main in there now but am starting to think it might be to big? any help would be appreciated. pics and vids available and will be posted when i have time thanks alot guys keep riding.

start with the 147? thats what i was planning on trying first. frogot to mention the hmf slip on and stage 2 cam lightweight valves and lifters package.

Is your carb clean?
Do you have strong spark from the coil?

45 pilot and 150 is wats in mine. I bought all three and just found the sweet spot lol

Lol thats y i asked its not how you wrote it..You wrote it like this... pilot. 147.5, 150, 152.5 and 155 main...so I read it as you have a 155 main jet and one of the others which arent pilots are what he should use..

Latest posts

Back