Caltric Stator Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickofit

Reaction score
Okay...ordered a new stator from Caltric on Ebay for my 87.....Ugh...shoulda went with a RMStator like I did with my 97.

Now when it arrived,it had runs of,and a big chunk,of super hard epoxy all over the source coil.Pretty sure its thick enough it would hit the flywheel.I was afraid I would damage the new stator trying to pick it off,and sent off an email saying i'd like to send this one back and get a replacement sent.....Now get this...

They reply back that they're sorry,but that's how they all are,but I could send it back for a replacement...but with a 20% restocking fee....:argh:...WTF

So my question is...did any of the caltric stators you guys have installed,look anything like these pics..??

Pretty sure they're full of crap.:loco:

DSCF8396_zpsrucmhlqg.jpg

DSCF8395_zpsnv0npjkm.jpg

DSCF8394_zpsghkpszrc.jpg

I was just geting ready to order a Caltric for my 87 tonight. Please let me know if it works out for you!!!! I'm gonna wait for your results.

Thanks AG! Thinkin about ordering one of those instead of a Caltric. Anyone else try a Misterelectric????

better hope its the right part or they will tell you to have anice day and hang up on you!
they sent me the wrong rectifier twice and said its my fault even though i gave them the model info.very poor service.unsure about the quality of their parts because they keep sending the wrong one and wont make it right.i offered to send wrong parts back out of my pocket(again) and they just told me to have a nice day and hung up.... wow i will never doo business with this company again

My caltric stator on my 87 has been working fine for 4 years. How long have you had it? They should just send you a new one no questions asked.

I'd just clean the epoxy off and try it. What you got to lose? You already bought it. Might as well try to use it.

I just installed a Mr. Electric in my 87 a few weeks ago and it's doing just fine so far. I can tell ya that it looked a lot nice then those Caltric pics!!!

I have had issues with Caltric as well with A-Arms i ordered they sent wrong ones & said i was **** out of luck, Stay away from Caltric

Back