Need Help, 02 warrior is running lean!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cantonis34

Reaction score
I have an 02 Warrior, the engine is stock, I just put a brand new FMF PowerBomb header on it. It also has a mega max slip on, uni air filter, and a Zoom Zoon carb (which is 100% better then my stock carb) But the problem is I just put the new header on, and it's popping REALLY BAD, and even shot a few flames.. I would like to know any suggestions to make it stop popping and run correctly. I think I need new jets (it has stock jets in it) but with my mods, which size jets should I get?? Thanks!

It's going to be running very lean. You'll need a few sizes bigger on the main and pilot jets.

Alright, Thanks. I'll probably get a jet kit if I can, or just get a bigger pilot n main jet.

Jet kits are usually a waste of money. Just head over to Jetsrus.com and buy several larger main and pilot jets. Buy enough so that you only have to order once, because shipping is a little bit pricey... or you can go to your local dealer, they have jets sometimes as well.

Latest posts

Back