Easter Activities

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbjamm

Reaction score
Happy Easter everybody. What is everybody doing? Family? Food? Fun? Me, prolly gonna install my oil cooler setup and then ride. Have a good day everyone and be safe.

HAPPY EASTER Lloyd!!! My day will consist of basically the same thing as your doing, Installing some new parts and a few buddies are riding down to show me their new goodies.

Happy Easter guys! Got a bunch of family coming over today, and a lot of homework to do, so no quad for me. Hopefully I can finish the DJ kit soon.

Stressed beyond measures, Im very blessed and grateful but I always have a rough time around Holidays. After my buddies leave Im thinkin about huntin some dry land fish and hopefully run across some sheds. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

Same here Lloyd dinking with the quads and maybe going riding at the park here soon

Happy Easter everyone!! be safe and have a good one

Happy easter guys! Today I just ran the quad around the neighborhood to finish the break-in tank of gas. Then its was off to the fams & now I'm stuck at work all night.

Back