2003 raptor 660r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put up pics when you get it!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I didn't know you had a thread started on here lol, I will get some pics soon for ya, I know I got them GYTR heelguards, Billet RAD axle nut brand new, Blingstar rear grab bar, And all kinds of OEM parts. I don't really want to part with one of my blingstar front bumper only because they don't make them anymore. I also have some MODQUAD billet parts such as throttle cover and handle bar dash.

se6e9umy.jpg
u5asyvy7.jpg
4a8adyge.jpg
ranazy3y.jpg

I like it'' Its got some nice aftermarkets, Protaper grips, Nerfs, Decent back tires, Looks to be a Moose throttle or a Terry Cable, And it has a GYTR Factory bumper. Renthal bars.

I didn't want to say it'' But I hate that bumper too, But at least you will get some cash back for the bumper, spacers and bars. Right now on Ebay they are a set of Lonestar +2's for 200 bucks, They normally sale for 550 to 650 They aint the MGC 's but still nice. But I will get a list of the aftermarkets and pm you a list and price for them all. I got a new oil filter and new 12 tooth front sprocket I will add to the list.

Im looking forward to it also Alex, Cant wait to see it be transformed. Since seeing the before and after of Big Boy im stoked.

Here's my plan for 660r build +2 axle and a arms yfz 450 front brakes. Graphics kit, big gun exhaust and new hood and dash.
Motor wise probably hotcam and some new springs and valves. Tires and whatever I can think of and get my hands on

Latest posts

Back