GoPro video of the new RS@ Yoshimura slip-on on the Wolf

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I love it just wish I could have used the header to kinda sucks but it's winch money when I sell it lol

Looks great! Some SS rims would look great on the wolf

Time to save up for these

3d469f0a60e6754a2d85833a2b5ef04a.jpg

Wish they were cheaper
$288 free ship for set of 4 with center caps and chrome lug nuts and lifetime warranty I break them they replace free of charge for life

Aluminum atv wheels are not cheap at all. Would love to put a set on my dad's Fourtrax.

There's not many options out there for suspension unless you spend the big bucks on works or elkas but I'm gonna be trying a pair of YFZ 450 front shocks on it here soon not sure what possibilities are out there for the rear shock

Wish they were cheaper
$288 free ship for set of 4 with center caps and chrome lug nuts and lifetime warranty I break them they replace free of charge for life

Not a bad price Ed. I paid $320 for my Bajas and the rears were used from Tim. Those will look awesome on the Wolf

There's not many options out there for suspension unless you spend the big bucks on works or elkas but I'm gonna be trying a pair of YFZ 450 front shocks on it here soon not sure what possibilities are out there for the rear shock[/QUOTE

Is the rear semi indapendant or does it only have one shock?

Back