Drags from Finger Lakes State Park

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLYamWar

Reaction score
A few drag races, in the staging area of all places, at Finger Lakes State Park in Columbia, MO today.

That Honda was one badass bike! Earlier the 3 of us were dragging from the starting gate at the track and my Warrior didn't have a chance but what do you expect. My chest took a beating! I only took pics and video from the staging area didn't take my phone with me while riding. My next expense will be a Go Pro!

Arctic Cat 1000 vs. '86 Honda 250R

YFZ450 vs. '86 Honda 250R

The last ride through the trails, the YFZ lost the castle nut off his tie rod and started veering off the path. Right before it happened he was doing a wheelie. Luckily we had just slowed down and his left tie rod dropped out. Doesn't that give you the chills Jimmyde78?

Last edited:
Wow **** yea it does! Went riding yesterday & all day when I was thumping in 4th I was so paranoid. Still got my stockers on....

Nice videos... Yea I wanna GoPro too. My friends never take pics or videos & call me super Asian cause I'm always taking pics & videos of them riding. I swear I've got the coolest videos of my friends but none of myself..

Wow **** yea it does! Went riding yesterday & all day when I was thumping in 4th I was so paranoid. Still got my stockers on....

Nice videos... Yea I wanna GoPro too. My friends never take pics or videos & call me super Asian cause I'm always taking pics & videos of them riding. I swear I've got the coolest videos of my friends but none of myself..

That's no lie. Every time we go downtown STL there are always Asians taking pictures of the buildings that have no meaning or history. They'll take pics of anything. No egg roll for you egg roll machine broke. LMAO! That's an inside joke with an experience my wife had at a chinese rest.

Yup I would like to get some videos of riding through the trails. Those were guys I had met at the park today and we were gettin' it!

Back