DRW: Building a 4Valve 374cc Warrior Motor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya, bro. Just wait until you hit 25. That whole don't want to have kids thing catches up to you.

Lol I've got 6 years before I get there... And a lot of ground to cover in my life before I consider that!
My father always tells me you little shits suck all the money out of me if I didn't have the four of you I'd be freaking rich and it's funny because I know it's true

My father always tells me you little shits suck all the money out of me if I didn't have the four of you I'd be freaking rich and it's funny because I know it's true

In a way, yes. But, if not for the four of you, his money would be getting spent elsewhere.

In a way, yes. But, if not for the four of you, his money would be getting spent elsewhere.
Funny you say that he actually just sold his 2011 gmc duramax with a 6 inch bds suspension lift, pure muscle traction bars, 35 inch hostile rims, with duratracks, efi live, deleted, aftermarket front bumper, with a 12000 pound winch, and aftermarket exhaust, with only 24,000 miles there was probably more but he sold it and bought this
087c11858a1f3e71377664ca295dbab5.jpg

Funny you say that he actually just sold his 2011 gmc duramax with a 6 inch bds suspension lift, pure muscle traction bars, 35 inch hostile rims, with duratracks, efi live, deleted, aftermarket front bumper, with a 12000 pound winch, and aftermarket exhaust, with only 24,000 miles there was probably more but he sold it and bought this
087c11858a1f3e71377664ca295dbab5.jpg
If I had a picture of the truck I'd show you

Anything new happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no money to continue. I think I've come up with a way to solve the head bolt problem but it will take some time and money to do. Then I've still got to resolve the timing chain issue. That might take the longest to solve.

Back