Transmission question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Campbell river ,Vancouver island , British Colombi
hey newbie here hope someone can help me with my transmission problem . My question is , which gears in the 2001 warrior are free spinning and which ones are fixed to the shaft ? my trans locked up on me while riding the other day . I had just figured out why my quad had died after it had sat for almost two years buried in a corner of my garage it was my exhaust rocker arm:atv: had snapped in half so I ordered a new rocker arm and installed it and set my clearances then two days later the trans locked up on me and I was only left with second gear . im thinking its a seized gears in the trans but im not to sure which gears are free spinning and which ones are stationary . Any help would be awesome thank you in advance .

hey newbie here hope someone can help me with my transmission problem . My question is , which gears in the 2001 warrior are free spinning and which ones are fixed to the shaft ? my trans locked up on me while riding the other day . I had just figured out why my quad had died after it had sat for almost two years buried in a corner of my garage it was my exhaust rocker arm:atv: had snapped in half so I ordered a new rocker arm and installed it and set my clearances then two days later the trans locked up on me and I was only left with second gear . im thinking its a seized gears in the trans but im not to sure which gears are free spinning and which ones are stationary . Any help would be awesome thank you in advance .
Hope this will help.. If not Im sure someone will have a answer for you man...
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19520&highlight=transmission+gears

Back