• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Smokin' Deal

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, it's like 3 hrs from me. i probably wouldn't make the trip, but if mine wasn't down right now I'd think about it hard lol.

If I could find another 1st gen around here for that price, I would buy it in a heart beat!
I've come to the conclusion that the Hybrid just isn't trail friendly enuf for long rides.. (To much power, an unpredictable powerband, and the vibes get to me after a bit. Make my hands go numb).
So I'm gonna buy another quad. Either another Warrior, or a Blaster?

If I could find another 1st gen around here for that price, I would buy it in a heart beat!
I've come to the conclusion that the Hybrid just isn't trail friendly enuf for long rides.. (To much power, an unpredictable powerband, and the vibes get to me after a bit. Make my hands go numb).
So I'm gonna buy another quad. Either another Warrior, or a Blaster?

Get some Flexx bars and some antivibe ROX mounts:tup:

Just get another warrior. Or since you are a 2 stroke guy, a late model quadracer. Or trx250r.

I'd stay away from another 2 smoke if you already don't like that 490 Warrior. Another Warrior would be best for trail riding, better on gas, and has reverse.

Yah the reverse is one thing I miss.. I used to race lt250's as a kid. Them, and the blasty's don't vibrate near as bad as this old bigbore..
But I'm gonna hunt around this winter. I would like to find a more modern quad?
I have a budget of $2000 bucks.

Yah the reverse is one thing I miss.. I used to race lt250's as a kid. Them, and the blasty's don't vibrate near as bad as this old bigbore..
But I'm gonna hunt around this winter. I would like to find a more modern quad?
I have a budget of $2000 bucks.

05+ 400ex or any LTZ, KFX, or DVX 400

Back