• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small engine EFI..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI.. This ain't po' boy stuff.. It would set you back a $1000 easy to turbo your machine.
(I thought I should add that, seeing as this is in the "web deals" section)

I think Efi would be cool. It would start a lot easier in cold weather.

Not only that, but I read that it can increase power threw out the RPM range. It's the same concept as a "dial-a-jet".
The FI helps clean up lean/fat spots, and also helps with severe altitude changes. (No more swapping jets) :tup:

I read this article about EFI on 2 strokes as well, and it blew my mind!!
A fuel injected 2 stroke is more efficient, produces less emissions, and twice the power of a 4 stroke of the same displacement.. Go figure. lol

I would love to see this put into a decent project..
I know that if I ever figure out this 12 volt conversion, I'm definitely going EFI on the 490!!!

So... I just read this. How jelous would everyone be if I put this on my stroker this winter?

So I got to thinking (it can be dangerous sometimes).
Why don't I contact Ecotrons, and ask them if a kit hasn't been used on a Warrior already?
If not why not contact admin on the site, and see if they couldn't gain some sponsorship (advertising) from the site????
I bet someone on here would give their left nut for a turbo wardog....

been doing research,, here is what i found.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103371
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96973&highlight=efi+install

im also going to email the guy and get some addictional info on the kits.
Thats some good research right there. The dual TB looks awesome.

I was about half cut when I cracked off about contacting them the other night. lol
But I did contact them earlier this spring about the 2 stroke kits they have.
Their very helpful, and willing to work with you to set up the perfect kit for your machine.

I would love to see someone try this.. I bet they wouldn't be disappointed.

Back