• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

426 swap??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded my 150cc roketa scooter for a 2001 426 dirt bike that had the big bore kit which made it a 454 that thing was a suicide machine I turned around and traded it for a 96 warrior,99 400ex and a 89 blaster

that's what I thought I only paid $700 brand new for the scooter too so couldn't pass it up but it turned out to be too much bike and no place to ride it had a white brothers loud as hell exhaust and was a bitch to kick start

Nah, I didn't get it. Dont have an extra grand to sell out right now. Im so dumb thou. I had a 426 in possession at one time and sold it.......what an idiot.

I'm still textin yah bryan for some pics. i want frame and mounting shots!

I'll get around to this someday.... I swear!

I wouldnt mind building my own chassis after i graduate using better geometry with warrior plastic and yz426 or the yz450 4 speed motor

Just get a 250R hybrid already done up like that and find a way to put warrior plastics on it

Nah, I didn't get it. Dont have an extra grand to sell out right now. Im so dumb thou. I had a 426 in possession at one time and sold it.......what an idiot.

I'm still textin yah bryan for some pics. i want frame and mounting shots!

I'll get around to this someday.... I swear!
i wish i would have got a deal like that when i did my quad ... i have a yfz 450 that the piston went though the jug so i have been thinking about getting a 426 and putting it on there .. i got a new phone and i can take real good pic with it .. i can send you the pics anytime

I wouldnt mind building my own chassis after i graduate using better geometry with warrior plastic and yz426 or the yz450 4 speed motor
the 426 motor is a better motor and is not any less in power .. the 4 speed is a lil harder to ride .. and the warrior is not a bad quad to have that motor on .. it made the front end so much better .. i have beat 250r hybrids with my quad ... it is all how you have it setup

Back