FMF Powerbomb Diameter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primerk5

Reaction score
My stock head pipe is shot and needs replacement. I figured I'd pickup a powerbomb but I want to make sure it will work with my white bros r4 muffler.

I'm finding some conflicting info on the interwebs about fitment and I can't for the life of me find the measured OD of the end of the powerbomb head pipe.

hoping someone might know or be willing to get the measurement.

Thanks

If you contact SparkyMichigan Im sure he can help, He built many powerbombs similar and has owned a few FMF's

I know this thread is a little old, but I was also wondering what it would take for the FMF powerbomb header to work with a muffler designed to fit on stock header. All i would see on ebay for warrior headers were fmf powerbomb and didnt do enough reading beforehand to know they are designed to only work with FMF muffler. If the diameter is the only issue i know i can use a spreader or take it somewhere nearby. My concern is length miss match (too long would be an easy cut, too short would be a problem). still havnt received it yet after 16 days of delay being shipped USPS priority, so i cant see for myself yet. Just want to know if it wont work for whatever reason so i can return the DG V2 Slip On Muffler that has been sitting brand new in its box for 2 weeks while waiting on my header to arrive.

Im sure alot of you might think its a waste pouring money into an old 350 warrior, but I recently bought new front/rear wheel/tires, fullflight +2 arms, new 375mm front shocks (lil longer than the stock 360mm), among a few other things. Got the warrior up and running after sitting for years and the last thing im waiting on is the exhaust header. will be pretty disappointed to have to wait longer and order something different if the header/muffler wont be compatible with some fitment tweaks.

Also, for the record i have been searching online for weeks and everyone is out of the FMF muffler 044015 (warrior fit) or else i would have just bought that so there would be no question on compatibility. Really wanted a cheaper/better option such as the resonant racing muffler/header kit from somewhere like zoomzoomparts, but they are also out of stock on all warrior exhaust options. really bummed out about this..

Back