• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CRAZY Deal on Tag Steering Stems!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell of a deal for 87 dollars, A feller could make some profit on these if he bought a few of them and resold them for 150. On ebay a few months back new they was 189.

Yeah, I had to buy 1 1/8 clamps on Ebay for my oversize bars $55. I still only have about 140 into it. Prolly another 10 for the bearings and seals.

I've got a Tag 7/8 antivibe clamp if anyone wants to trade.. I need the 1 1/8.

Hey y'all stoneconcepts still has 1 left on the black +1 which I bought $155 and 1 chrome +1 for 199 both from ROLL DESIGN you can get 1 1/8 or 7/8 on evil-bay check it out!

Stoneconcepts have awesome parts and deals on Ebay, Those 2 stems have been listed for almost 6 months, I had them on my watch list before I bought a LSR.

Yea I use a lot of there parts hope the roll design holds up for me fixn to do an install just don't look forward to doing the bearing after that thread I saw.

A nut and a old wheel lock key

tu2egugu.jpg

props for that one, hell of an idea! hope it turns out as nice as yours this is going to be a 3 day I hope build off and I got a lot of parts to put on!

Back