• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Um skid plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys, I mentioned earlier that my skidplate came in terrible condition. So today I leave feedback on ebay. Gave them positive feedback and 5 stars for communication and shipping and handling price, but gave them 2 stars on shipping time and 1 star on item description because mine was so damaged. I noted in the feedback that the skidplate was damaged and had rust on it from water. Within 5 minutes I got an email and they apologized and actually refunded my entire $34, and said they hoped the skidplate was still useable. I thought their service was shaky, but damn I was pleasantly surprised to end up getting it for free. Seems like they really do care about their customers and reputation.

It must be like xmas for you every time you come stateside Josh! Pile of boxes waiting for ya has to be pretty big LOL

Back