• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1996 yamaha warrior many extras

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96MXwarrior

Reaction score
trying to sell my 96 warrior its gray and red

bike starts runs shifts and stops perfect but does need some work

the bike has dg exhaust , hand guards, TWIST THROTTLE , alloy racing wheels with mint tires, widened control arms and durable wide axle for a sick stance and more control, alba racing seat cover, nitro shocks, front and rear push bars

bought it not starting with electric start so i changed the stator and it starts perfect however when putting the crank cover back on it spider cracked under one of the bolts very minor but when bike runs oil seeps out very slowly. and the rubber fitting for the wires coming out of the crank didn't hold very well so i have gasket seal around it to prevent air and oil escaping. the problem is so minor that i put oil in two months ago and the safe level is still the same. Other than that the back rear wheel has a slow leak, however when u fill it with air before riding it will hold for days until being low again. never goes completely flat.

the bike runs excellent so it can be used as is as long as your conscience of the oil level when heavy riding. or you can replace the crank cover if u have one lying around or can get one cheap and its perfect. the aftermarket parts alone are worth more than the quad if you wanted to build another one

located in long island NY looking for $1300.00 or can negotiate if you need to travel . will not deliver unless local or ship

can send pics to emails or phones if requested. ill try and include the craigslist ad

http://longisland.craigslist.org/snw/5081437115.html

Back