works Shock trouble.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
So I have a set of double rate works steelers on my bike and they have started to leak not bad but bad enough i want them rebuilt, and valved and everything to my standard and riding. Just wondering if any one has delt with Works directly and how long does it take to get your shocks back and cost for a general rebuild?

so you have no idea and are just posting to post. Thats what i just got from that.

I don't appreciate people being dicks to me dude.:tdown: i dont post to post in these sections. i post to help people out. I was going off general knowledge their company. They usually just get em in and out and most of the time is shipment time.

I don't appreciate people being dicks to me dude.:tdown: i dont post to post in these sections. i post to help people out. I was going off general knowledge their company. They usually just get em in and out and most of the time is shipment time.

but if you dont know for sure your not helping. I have delt with works but not for a rebuild. And I dont really care what you appreciate I wasnt being a dick but you dont know so why say anything at all? I want some one who has had their shock rebuilt by WORKS to chime in.

Works is a pain to deal with. Ive just had your same issue. I ended up going local because talking to works on the phone al I got were rude people and a huge pricetag

$30 full rebuild $5 nitro fill

Ya they were not very nice when I delt with them either. It was an I'm smarter then your, cocky as Hell attitude I got from the guy. But $30 a shock isn't that bad IMO. I was thinking a couple hundred and I was scared lol. I would like to deal local but to my knowledge there is nobody around that can do it. Where are you guys taking your to get done.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

No my guy charged that not works.

858730_4425861849979_935476892_o.jpg

He told me that's his normal price. He was highly recommended by local shops

Cool man thank you!!!!!! He did a good job I'm assuming so ill email him tomorrow and work it out with him.

Cool sounds good to me ill hit him up and see if we can't make it happen you should post something up about this guy if he is so good and wants some business! Especially if he is easier to deal with then works!

Back