custom hood

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
just a prototype for vacuum form need to finish body work any thoughts?Or any changes

312483_459288210797449_499845365_n.jpg

393057_459288124130791_267960336_n.jpg

I like it but im thinking an sem in the middle of the opening to make it look like 2 inlets and maybe extend the stem out alittle to give the center alittle slop..

cool thanks man I have some raised fins i was going to mount on also. this is hood 1,hood 2 will have light pockets molded in for a one inch fog light found them at a motorcycle shop

Iv been looking for a way to change the look of the hood, often wondered what it would look like if it was almost touching the front bumper. I would like to see a tutorial on this that thing looks great alot btr than stock

I am going to make copies of it out of abs plastic to mount over hood will be a bolt on piece for like 30 bucks

Looks badass. Whats the side profile look like?

I'd be cool if there was a way to make the scoop flow down to make it an actual improvement to the oil cooler mod. Form and function!

That thing is cool dude. Is ur ans textured on the outside or smooth? Would n real nice with lights in it! Well done!

I really dig it! i would put a strip of 50/50 led's in there in red

Back