photoshop work done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
hi,

i was wondering if anybody could do some photoshop work for me,

i want:

no heel guards
no stress marks
light bracket blue
blue hubs with black on the outer edges
black shocks
blue/black gas cap
black YAMAHA graphic
blue bottom A-Arms
black top A-Arms

i could do it but i dont have enugh time. and i dont know all the technical tools of photoshop

HERES THE PIC

000_01291.jpg

i'd try to help you out if I even had the slightest idea how to use photoshop, but it's the one thing about computers that I couldn't figure out even if my life depended on it.

ill try it and post up what i did so far so all you guys can laugh at me...starting at...10:30 ish, it will say the time when i post this

never mind...this computer doesnt load anything

if i get some time i try for you

thank you verry much...if you dont finish it...someone else can pick up where you left off just post the picture finished or not...evreyone chip in, please, thanks

I gave it a shot, but i'm not very good with photoshop, like I said earlier. Sorry if you don't like it.

barney_t2006_3_4_12_33_1_q75_f8_600x452.jpg

I kinda went with the barney-the-happy-dinousar theme.

[quote:iufaq32f]

i could do it but i dont have enugh time. and i dont know all the technical tools of photoshop

so someone else should do this for you if you can do it? huh?[/quote:iufaq32f]
yeah i have no clue what im doing with photoshop...looks good ryan and this computer sucks

I gave it a shot, but i'm not very good with photoshop, like I said earlier. Sorry if you don't like it.

barney_t2006_3_4_12_33_1_q75_f8_600x452.jpg

I kinda went with the barney-the-happy-dinousar theme.

you should have done it with the rappy instead

[quote:xksn8kkn]
...looks good ryan and this computer sucks

If it is not up to your standards, get the **** off it![/quote:xksn8kkn]

this is the only other thing i can do on it besides downloading and AIM

Thanks man, lol I havent used photshop for a long time so it didnt look that real but you get sorta a picture of what it would look like with blue springs.

thats exactly what im looking for ... a pivcture of what it would look like

i have been messing around with the pic you asked for someone to do but in the pic its hard to do the hub blue with the black outer part and the yama graffics so i you dont care imm just gonna do the hubs blue or wat ever color you want?? i didnt forget about doing it ....

Back