What is a good yamaha quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am a girl and i am looking for a yamaha quad..what is a good quad for a girl...:)

hahaha Might wanna wear a sports bra with the suspension on those pos's.

i would say a yfz. they're the best. but i believe a warrior is the ****. i have one just can't wait till i get money to get a yfz. i love anyone who has a warrior though :)

Size, experience, etc play a good role in picking a quad....The warrior is my first sport quad and I'm very happy with it so far and would recommend it to anyone starting out.

yeah a yfz would not be a good choice for trails it has no reverse and it is made for the track

I want a quad that is black and powerful...i am a tough chick and i dont want no weak **** quad...I want the most powerful quad out there...:)TEXT

ummm.... try a rappy 660 or yfz depends the rappy 660 for trails or the yfz for track.

I told you to stfu you will straddle a blaster and like it before you get a cock smack - then you will be riding home like a dirty slut with a mushroom print on your forehead. :mad:

thats disturbing this should almost go in the shanigans ::) :-/

id go with a warrior...you can always put a fst kit in it to make it what you want....but to learn on at first a raptor or a yfz would not be a good idea

hey.. i think i see what u mean Veloci, about the sexual tension i mean :) :D ;D :eek:

;D

by the way... i think the warrior/raptor 350 r very good choices for a first quad, but aslong as u go yamaha.. u cant go wrong ;D

id deff go with the warrior or rappy 350... theres so much you can do to them.... make it how you want, ive gone, and still adding, full race, and i trail ride that thing like a rapped ape on speed!!

Latest posts

Back