Rear carrier bearings are shot

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking that you could get a heavy piece of pipe that fits around the axle but doesn't fit round the carrier, and use it like a slide hammer... With the Carrier off of course.

**LIGHT BULB** Go to your local high school auto shop class and have them press it out for you! Dunno why I hadn't thought of that earlier! They prolly wont even charge you and you can take the new ones and have them pressed back in as well same day!

Ill check with my local jvs, two years ago they told me the only way they work on anything is If it was donated to them. Hopefully they changed their policy lol

Btw I filed a complaint with the better business bureau bc the company advertised the wrong part and I paid $65 for just pivot works bearings and seals.

Last edited:
FYI I repacked bearing with blue marine grease as they were almost dry from all balls and zerked the carrier (Man they are hard as **** to drill through) and I didn't even need to press back in just a mini sledge and a chunk of wood and turn the carrier so your hitting it on the axle evenly and mine went right back together with a greased axle(WAYYY WAYYY easier than it came off)!

Back