Swinger to fram bolt

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your bolt and spacer tube are good all you need are the bearings.
Yea all those are still good.

I just got those-boss bearing- they seem cheap, in fact i bitched and they sent me a free set (same thing thou) but im gonna runnem n see what happens!!!!
Cant beat $9 and i will be able to get it up and running within the week. Other wise i was going to have to wait and order one of the $50 kits.

th_carrierspacer3.jpg
This is what i did to my spacer so grease will be every where (I have multiple issues with my axle, 1 being the races -loose- on axle so i figured -let there be grease!!! -) Those bearings shipped super fast for me, like 2 days.

th_carrierspacer3.jpg
This is what i did to my spacer so grease will be every where (I have multiple issues with my axle, 1 being the races -loose- on axle so i figured -let there be grease!!! -) Those bearings shipped super fast for me, like 2 days.

Im going to have to do that. Another question tho, i put in a grease fitting but it seems to not really fit in the hole i drilled. Almost seems to mess up the threads on the fitting. Is there a trick? Im afraid to go any bigger in fear of going too big. I put lock tite on the threads and put it in anyways. Hopefully it will hold.

did u just drill a hole??? and screw in fitting??? if you got zerk with american threads, you have to == tap == it to thread it, 1/4-28 thread

Ahhh now I feel kinda dumb. I think the ones I got are self tapping tho.

Back