Rear shock?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ff125

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rear shock for my warrior. What is the best?

well the BEST id say is an axis custom ....but it probably wouldnt be too far from a grand just for the rear honestly .....but if you want really nice for half that get a Works one...but if you have a tight budget like most regulare people then get your stock one rebuilt by works for like 150 they re valve it and everything basicly get all the guts changed out with theres .....thats what im doing....they set it up for the type of riding and your weight .... just depends on how much money you have to work with...hope this helps ya bro

thanks. I'll check into works shocks. A buddy of mine has them on his 400ex and he loves them. I'm looking at Elka also.

honestly if you were going for elka quality then get TCS there just as good if not better and alittle cheaper ...i have the fronts on my rappy and there bad ass

Its the 660 shock most people swap over to, you need to find and 01 rear so it fits, that year had a remote rezzie and it won't get in the way of your airbox.

well the BEST id say is an axis custom ....but it probably wouldnt be too far from a grand just for the rear honestly .....but if you want really nice for half that get a Works one...but if you have a tight budget like most regulare people then get your stock one rebuilt by works for like 150 they re valve it and everything basicly get all the guts changed out with theres .....thats what im doing....they set it up for the type of riding and your weight .... just depends on how much money you have to work with...hope this helps ya bro

It costs 250 to get the rear rebuilt by works thats what the guy told me when I called.

wow....i guess there wanting more people to buy there rear shocks.... ::) sigh...i guess thats something eles us broke guys are gonna have to put on our wish list :-/

If you're not on a tight budget look for the ohlins rear, only damn company that makes a piggyback rear for the warrior that I know of and the damping action rocks!!! ;D I'd say you'll be fine with any of the above options though, good luck! ;D

Back