The Facebook Page

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frit91

Reaction score
Have any of you actually read some of the asinine comments and questions on the facebook page? Just scrolled through it earlier and some guy said he would replace a cotter pin with a nail cause it won't fall out as easy. Wtf? Are these guys really that stupid? There are so many more but that one just sticks out to me right now. I know it's wrong but I sometimes check out the fucktard posts to laugh at just how stupid some people are. Don't get me wrong, we all ask dumb questions from time to time but some of these guys are just stuck in dipshitville. Scary thought is they could possibly be out there reproducing. I am not as active on here as I used to be but I don't currently own a warrior. I have had 2 so far and will probably get another soon. I have a tendency to buy, fix, and flip four wheelers often. I like having this forum to get ideas and ask legit questions but I fear that the facebook page will make the good guys shy away from the forum also. How about we boycott the facebook page and get this forum back on track again. I'd rather deal with the jackoffs on the polaris forum than have to use the yfm 350 facebook group. And that is saying something!

Yeah the Facebook group makes my eyes bleed. The stupidity and lack of common sense is amazing.
But taking that group away won't make the forum come back. Someone will just fill the gap with a new warrior group on Facebook.

Facebook is just easy to use. Everyone already has an account and the app on their phone... That takes away the extremely difficult process of signing up for a forum account. It's really a shame this place died out so much. I'm only on the facebook group to laugh at the awful advice some people give. The only way to every increase to flow to the forum is to have all of the knowledgeable people stop responding on facebook, and only respond on the forum, but that's never going to happen.

I know I don't like posting on the FB page cuz some dumbass kid will argue with me. But sometimes I try to help anyway.

Facebook makes people dumber, and lazier.

It's a joke. Some of them shouldn't even be in a group. I'd rather have dean and myself running it though than one of those jack offs. You would be amazed what I have to deal with on a daily basis to keep order and organization in there. I'm honestly some of them know how to get out of bed in the morning.

Back