Yamahaquad350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
updatewithnewaxle028.jpg

updatewithnewaxle030.jpg

updatewithnewaxle009.jpg

intakepics013.jpg

x-maspresent021.jpg

x-maspresent019.jpg

updatedquadpics027.jpg

intakepics003.jpg

feb-5-05031.jpg

Yamahaquad350's Blue 2000 Yamaha Warrior 350

Current Mods:
Wicked 3+ 1+ Yamaha blue powder coated aarms
Works dual rate shocks with rezies
AC racing front bumper
ITP 20'' holeshot rear tires
T-9 polished Rear rims
Candy blue HMF slip on
MSR double high bars
Renthal full diamond grips
NOSS bar clamp
NOSS parking break block off
NOSS filter clamp
Shark racing swingarm skid plate
Sidewinder Tri-moly sprocket
Sidewinder 11 tooth front sprocket
Sidewinder Ti-Series chain
Pro-Design tether kill switch
Barrnet dirt digger clutch plates and heavy duty springs
G-Force adjustable racing axle
Factory Effex all grip seat cover
K&N Filter
Filter Outerwear
Outerwear lid
Dynojet jet
Tusk polished gas cap
My own custom scoops
My own custom light gap cover
400ex direct shifter
All Balls racing bearings
Front Itp holeshot mx 19s
Oil cooler
FST 446 kit
AC Racing nurfs
Custom heal guards
Silver front braided break lines
Blue rear braided break line
Works Rear Shock
trail tech speed gauge
chromed/blue throttle housing
maybe more i just cant remember...

Future mods:
GTY-R side cover
modquad case saver
edelbrock quicksilver carb
blue asv levers
steering stem
4+ swing arm

~Spencer~

he hasn't logged on since october, so don't expect a response anytime soon ;)

hey just curious what you think of the HMF pipe sound and performance-wise over stock. I gut a 99 warrior and i wanna pipe it but don't know what to go with cuz wut if i get one and hate it u know? thanks, peace

i would not recomend a cobra... i run one on my 366big bore warrior and they are so laud its not even funny.... they make good power though

the only thing i don't like is since i changed the cam to a stage one hot cam it has started ticking... i checked the valve clearence and that isn't it
but all in if you want a good performing pipe get one with a megaphone

366 please look at the date that the last post was made on..If it isnt recent please dont bring it back up..Just trying to tell you before somebody really starts to bust your balls

ahh....finaly when i get on i can find my quad! well first of all i can tell you how much better this beast looks! its got new ac nerfbars... a new trail tech speedometer/ clock/alerts..ect...which is ******* bad ass! new 19in mx itp front holeshot tires ...but saving up to have the fst 446 big bore/stroker kit and an oil cooler...some more bling ( gty side cover/ and case saver [polished!] then a eldebrock carb, braided brake lines w/t b-line holders (polished) all this assuming im also going to need a gear ratio difference from the (11-or 12 front tooth and stock # back tooth ect...) with the extreme power diffrence....anyways as soon as i have time ill try and post new updated pics..... alot of personal problems have acured and i dont have much time on the computer but i still have love for my quad and many plans to come so any input or questions id be glade to help out...but keep in mind its been 6 months since iv been around my most passionate hobby i will possibly ever have so im kinda rusty.....anyways try and find my myspace or email me personally and ill try and get back to you as sooooon as possible just be patent.

....anyways everyone stay real ...try to limit your drug usage, if any ... and dont let anything, not worth worrying about, upset you! Be easy !!!

SpinCity

she is officially in the shop! 446 fst kit, port and polish, oil cooler, new clutch, braided brake lines, new brake pads, sending all 3 shocks to works to get them rebuilt and i think thats all i can afford right now... as soon as i get it together i promise to post some pics..

soon to come...

edel quicksilver
asv c5 blue levers
the same bad ass head lights death used to have
anti vib steam
stearing stabalizer
the yamaha gyt (whatever) side covers for the chain and case all polished

ehh...that a do for now bout 1500$ and i wont have anything eles to do to it ...

sorry for no updated pics keep in mind new front tires, ac nurfs, ect are on it right now...

much love....

Alright man your still around, I'll put you back in the current elite section. Wait till you take that 446 for a ride.

sweet...

yeah man i cant wait to get it back! he just called me and said that the brake lines and pads just came in and the crank should be on the way back. I cant wait to see what a diffrent beast it is once its a "450". I will get pics as soon as i get it back! I have alot of ideas for the handle bars (new blue throttel housing, blue asv levers, take the big start/light switch off and replace with a dirtbike start switch, and the light/kill swich made by trail tech for the new hd16 lights ill get eventualy) less then a month and i promise new pictues!

Hey i cant see the pics at the top it says something about his account being inactive. Is there any way of seeing this bike some where else?

Guys!!!! ok.....having problems....lol apprently if you dont use photobucket for awhile....they just kick you off! haha...what sucks is i dont have any of thoughs bad ass pics saved on my current computer....

But let me just give you the update...

Its had the 446 fst kit put it...and wow...its alot preppier...the front end comes up alot easier....its got some new kick ass lights and lot of other cool stuff.... today im taking it to get the quicksilver carb and iv got a starter prob (rod to gears broke in 2 due to the extra power shes got) ....

One thing awsome about the 446 fst that i just didnt think about was how much diffrent it would sound before the actual crank up....ok lets see if i can explain this...when u hit the starter and hear the piston going up and down but not firing just yet...like when its cold...you can deff tell how much bigger the piston is... its got a whomping airy sound...lol idk its just cool....

i plan on getting pics up in a couple of weeks.... dont give up on me!

SpInSiR

Back